Commercial Finance Manager
Partner Financial is working with a successful international Beauty business, based in Central London. With a global turnover in excess of £200 million, the brand is looking for a Commercial Financial Manager to support and challenge the business to deliver profitable growth.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, it is essential that you are able to build a strong personal brand across the business. You will have dual responsibility as a trusted Finance Business Partner to Marketing and the Senior Leadership team, whilst also being the Commercial Finance Manager for one of the international entities.
The position will suit a confident, proactive and ambitious professional with a desire to support the Head of FP&A with the continued growth and development of the brand.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Business partnering with the Marketing team to drive improvements in financial awareness
- Producing detailed reports for analysis and insight reporting, using influence to drive behaviour and performance
- Managing the initiative valuation for new product development, including NPV calculation, scenario and sensitivity analysis and product cost target setting
- Developing and delivering insights into category performance through delivering transparent reporting and ad-hoc analysis
- Delivering financial support for promotional activities and limited editions across the group including preparation of business cases, NPV calculations, P&L and evaluation of performance post launch
- Driving transparency in recording, reporting and forecasting across the group
- Developing detailed forecasts with the budget holders and ensuring actual spend is in line with the budget and forecast
- Producing reports on the performance of the international entity, to facilitate decision making
- Supporting the development of the long range 5 years strategic plan for the international entity
- Completing month end accounting activities for the international entity
- Providing analysis and explanations of performance of the international entity
- Understanding the financial performance of the business and identifying growth trends and providing recommendations from the analysis
- Providing ad-hoc analysis to understand the impact of strategic decisions
- A Qualified Accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA).
- Experience within Beauty or an Omnichannel business is essential.
- Outstanding commercial acumen with the ability to influence stakeholders
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to interpret and present data to the stakeholders
- Ability to offer advice to the business to aid the key decision-making process
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
Interested candidates should send their CV to Jane Knight, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within ten days of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.