Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Partner Financial is working with an innovative organisation with ambitious plans for growth within the property sector. The business has recently received significant investment and will look to rapidly grow market share over the next three years. As such they require an experienced professional from a residential property or house building background.
The Head of FP&A position is a crucial role and would suit an individual who is a self-starter with a passion for delivering reporting and analysis of the highest quality. This is a high-profile position reporting into the CFO and overseeing and developing a small finance function.
The role is key in the delivery of new reporting processes and the development of a best in class FP&A function.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience working in FP&A and setting up management reporting functions from scratch;
- Previous experience gained working for a house builder or residential property developer;
- A Big 4 or Top 10 background is highly desirable;
- Relevant post qualification experience;
- A robust and determined personality with the ability to deliver in challenging environments;
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail and ability to be ‘hands on’;
- The ability to work with ambiguity and disparate data of varying quality;
- Ability to present and explain financial information at board level.
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French. I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.