PMO Programme Director
PMO Programme Director job in central Cardiff - c.??80,000 + benefits DOE - Financial Services
An excellent job opportunity has arisen for a PMO Programme Director to join one of the largest and most established organisations in South Wales. The organisation are embarking on an ambitious technology transformation programme and as a result they are undergoing a period of rapid expansion. They offer excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression in addition to the opportunity to work on a number of interesting projects.
We are looking for an experienced Programme and Change Management PMO professional who will take responsibility for overseeing a Hybrid Technology Transformation Programme, in order to strengthen the business' programmes and governance, reporting and management information up to board level.
Forming part of the leadership/executive programme team, the PMO Programme Director will work closely with the Delivery Programme Leads and PMO Team in order to drive a change programme that provides consistent and reliable realisation of business outcomes. You will take responsibility for managing interdependencies throughout the programme, leading the development of key MI, tracking against plans and providing insight to key stakeholders. You will liaise closely with a range of senior stakeholders, providing support to the exec team and board on the status of the programme.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record of successfully providing PMO leadership on large and complex transformation programmes across the full project life cycle, including both business and technological change
- A proven track record of programme delivery
- An understanding of the methodologies and processes required in order to implement large transformation programmes
- Experience of managing change within a highly regulated environment
- Experience of providing PMO leadership on large and complex programmes within the Financial Services sector
- Excellent senior stakeholder and relationship management skills
- A track record of leading cross functional project teams within multiple, concurrent projects
- Educated to degree level and/or have an accredited change management qualification eg APMP, APMG
This position offers an excellent working environment and scope for career progression.
The benefits package includes:
- Up to 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Annual bonus scheme
- Matched contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance (4 X annual salary)
- 35 hour working week
- Generous annual leave allowance plus bank holidays (Up to 28 days annual leave)
- Corporate gym membership
- Critical illness cover
- Free eye tests
- Private health care
- Travel season ticket loans
- Flexible working hours
- Discounted local car parking
- Training and development opportunities
- Insurance discounts and more
- City centre location
If you would like to discuss this position in more detail please apply with an updated CV and I will call you to discuss. Hays also offer ??500 worth of high street vouchers for all successful referrals.