Interim Finance Project Manager
Our client, a fast-paced international organisation based in Cambridge, is seeking an Interim Finance Project Manager for 12 months initially during a period of significant change and transformation.
You will be tasked to lead and deliver on a number of key projects whilst coordinating the efforts of a number of subject matter experts that will form part of a highly capable team.
Key projects include:
- Embedding finance business partnering into the forefront of the business through effective finance organisational/operating model design
- Transformation of management and internal financial reporting, controls and governance (including IFRS 16 implementation)
- Integrating other transformational initiatives into the programme
- Assist and support the implementation of SAP as part of the business wide transformation programme
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong project management experience within an international organisation
- Proven track record of leading and delivering on projects from ‘cradle to grave’
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Skilled at stakeholder management with excellent organisational skills
Daily Rate: £500 - £600 pd (plus expenses)
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.