Head of Finance
5 days left
Axon Moore is exclusively partnering with a very fast growing, highly profitable services group based near Preston. This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently PE-backed business that has been going through progressive and explosive growth since starting up 3 years ago. After just becoming private equity-backed, my client is now looking to bring in a dynamic number 2 in finance. This commercial focused Head of Finance position will be working very closely to the CFO and other senior stakeholders across the business. The role will be playing an integral role in supporting the delivery of the group’s strategy to further enhance growth and their position within this expanding market.
The role will include:
- Have full ownership of the P&L, balance sheet reconciliations, group consolidations and creating budgets
- Managing and developing the finance team which includes a qualified financial controller, a management accountant and 2x commercial analytics teams
- Driving cash flow management, reviewing financial reporting and statuary accounts
- Review the internal and external reporting, production of monthly accounts and management information with your team
- Managing new and current reporting models and building a FP&A function
- Delivering significant change in processes, controls and systems across the group
- Partner senior stakeholders and the CFO in presenting and explaining financial information and performance of the business
- Commercial ad hoc projects with the PE investors
You will be a fully qualified accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and would have worked within a fast-moving environment. If you have exposure to a technology, services business or within private equity then that could be an advantage but not essential. You will need to have strong academics, excellent commercial experience and use to a hands-on environment. This will be a significant opportunity to get into an exciting role with lots of change, challenges and be a part of an exciting journey especially within private equity.
Salary is £70k - £90k + bonus + benefits
For further details or for immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly