UK Financial Controller
5 days left
- Supporting the UK Finance Director and Global CFO on the UK entity.
- Listed high growth bio-tech with diverse product offering.
About Our Client
Circassia is a specialty pharmaceutical company focused on respiratory disease. Our growing commercial organization promotes our innovative asthma management products directly to specialist physicians in a number of key markets, and we market the chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) product TudorzaÂ® in the United States. We are expanding our commercial platform in China, and are working to expand our portfolio through in-licensing, partnering or acquisition.
- Preparation and reporting of UK figures into Group monthly management accounts including historic and forecast commentary
- Preparation and filing of statutory annual financial statements (FRS101) for UK subsidiary legal entities, as well as support to group finance team on preparation of interim and annual report of the group
- Management of statutory audit team regarding UK entities
- Preparation and submission of UK tax, VAT, and P11d/PSA returns to HMRC including R&D tax credit
- Preparation of the annual budget and reforecast for UK entities
- Supporting group finance team with updates to 10-year plans and ad hoc modelling as required
- Group treasury & forex management for UK entities
- Ensuring all components of the purchase cycle system (systems and procedures) are always up to date to support current business needs
- Enforcement of company's finance standard operating procedures including travel and expenses policy, purchase, sales and payroll cycle procedures
- Line management of UK finance team including review of team's work
- Ensuring the UK finance team is resourced to the appropriate level with the right skills
- Managing the relationship with outsourced payroll & pension providers
- Managing share options administration and IFRS 2 reporting requirements
- Support UK Commercial team with ad hoc financial reporting assistance and project work on new proposals and pricing strategies
- Undertake other ad hoc duties and tasks as and when required on acquisition deals
The Successful Applicant:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA with previous experience demonstrated in the above areas with significant PQE.
- Pharmaceutical and/or biotech industry experience is an advantage
- Sage accounting software experience preferred but not essential
- Advanced Microsoft Excel user
- The candidate should be confident, a self-starter, with the ability to operate in a dynamic environment.
- You must be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, good judgment showing logical decision making, and a hands-on approach.
- Team player with a collaborative mindset and can-do attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and strong problem-solving abilities
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus
Ref Code: MPFE13941970Z
Apply for UK Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly