A product owner specialising in expansion, optimization and further development of a customer-oriented messaging system.
My client is a multinational organisation who is launching new product lines/brands. Their current largest product is a customer-oriented cashback software solution however they are now launching a messaging service in the UK that is set to overtake this and they need a product owner to run this!
They hire ambitous and driven individuals who are looking for career progressing within a high growth company. Outstanding career prospects and the opportunity to develop individual potential are a matter of course for this business. This client already has an international presence but is now setting up an office in London.
The Product Owner will be responsible for the messaging functions on my client's UK and European site:
- Expansion, optimization and further development of messaging solution
- New development and conception of innovative software products in the online environment
- Overall responsibility for the quality management of Messaging solutions
- Continuous product analysis and product reporting Testing new features and support activities
- Planning and production of high quality documentation and training materials
Based in London
The Product Owner will need professional experience as Product Manager, ideally in a software environment. As this is a 'start up' type brand/company in the UK [1,240 employees globally] you will need to be comfortable working autonomously to begin with. The vision is for the UK to become the heart of the company, and this Product Owner will be integral to realising this.
- Profound knowledge of user-expierience and user interface design
- Knowledge of database technologies and web development is an advantage
- Experience with methods of agile software development (SCRUM, Kanban etc.)
- Structured, analytical and careful way of working
- Strong communication skills and enjoyment of working in a team
- Solution- and service-oriented attitude
£50,000 - £60,000 plus good career progression