Area Finance Manager - UK, France, Germany and Switzerland
- Supporting the Director of Pricing to support the UK sales force.
- Serve as primary contact for customer facing financial solutions.
About Our Client
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG) is a global technology leader in minimally invasive robotic-assisted surgery. The Company's da Vinci® Surgical System enables surgeons to operate minimally invasively through a few small incisions or the belly button from a nearby ergonomic console. The da Vinci System features a magnified 3D HD vision system and tiny wristed instruments that bend and rotate far greater than the human hand. As a result of this technology, da Vinci enables surgeons to operate with enhanced vision, precision and control.
The Area Finance Manager works closely with the capital sales force to provide customer finance solutions, customer consultation, financial selling coaching, strategic territory planning and system acceleration programs to expedite da Vinci system placements. She/he supports the commercial organization by providing customer facing financial solutions (programs/customized quotes/marketing), designed with the capital and clinical teams to meet the needs of the customer.
She/he also acts as an advisor to the capital director team to strategize on solutions to expand the pipeline and meet organizational goals. She/he has the ability to lead internal departments to align teams on how to implement back office support for our customized solutions designed to meet the customers needs. This is a customer centric role that specializes in balancing both technical and soft financial selling skills.
- Serve as a partner/consultant for the capital sales organization to develop a strategic plan for customers and accelerate the adoption of da Vinci system expansion through flexible financial offerings.
- Serve as the primary contact for customer facing financial solutions that may include but are not limited to: FMV leasing, fixed price purchase option leases, IASB/FASB compliant lease structures, short term and long term rentals, deferred payment leases and or customized finance programs.
- Participate and lead customer meetings with financial decision makers within hospital leadership.
- Design and lead customer finance training programs that expand the knowledge base of the commercial team on how to sell financing as part of the system selling process.
- Attend business alignment meetings with financial decision makers of our customers to review program progress and look for opportunities to expand system access.
- Design customer finance presentations that can be used during market development events and or executive sessions.
- Provide coaching, influence and education to the leadership team on the variety of financial programs and processes.
- Work with internal corporate finance roles to define, refine and deploy scalable processes.
The Successful Applicant:
- Bachelor's degree (Master's degree preferred)
- Strong relevant work experience
- Ability to support and prioritize multiple transactions concurrently. Desire to work in a dynamic, fast-paced organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German, French and English, including the ability to interact with executive leadership
- Intellectual curiosity and problem solving ability
- This role requires approximately 20% - 30% of their time traveling.
- Experience in a mid-sized international fast growing company and/or within the medical or pharmaceutical environment is a plus
- Can be based UK, France, Germany or Switzerland
Ref Code: MPFE13941840Z
Apply for Area Finance Manager - UK, France, Germany and Switzerland
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly