Interim Financial Controller
Partner Financial is working with a leading Media company based in London with turnover in the £000’s of millions and growing year on year. Their success has been achieved through their client and delivery focus, which has seen them develop into a strong brand.
Reporting to the CFO and liaising with the central Finance team you will be responsible for the preparation of the business’ year-end financial statements under FRS102, maintaining and upholding strict group accounting policies and any other ad-hoc projects that may be required.
Responsibilities will include:
- Preparing 14 sets of statutory accounts in line with FRS102;
- Month-end balance sheet reconciliations;
- Liaising with external Auditors (Big 4);
- Assistance in the production of monthly management reporting packs;
- Ad-hoc queries as requested by the CFO around process improvement.
The Ideal Candidate:
- A Qualified Accountant with experience gained in practice;
- Experience of preparing financial statements under FRS102 in excel;
- The ability to manage workload, prioritise efficiently and be proactive in seeking improvements to the processes with a core focus on optimisation and delivery;
- Strong IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes;
- Strong communication skills both written and oral with proven experience in influencing senior stakeholders and ability to summarise complex information into concise and value adding insights.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 24 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.