Interim Financial Controller
Our client is an entrepreneurial growth business appealing to a global audience of consumers. The Finance Director is looking to appoint an Interim Financial Controller.
Whilst the company is going through a period of change.
Key duties will include:
- Embedding robust processes controls and systems
- Preparing monthly management accounts
- Overseeing transactional finance and managing the output
- Enhancing monthly timetable of finance duties
- Tight cash management
- Reviewing and optimising KPIs reports and analysis
- Preparing commentary and working closely with key stakeholders within the management team
- Presenting management information in board meetings
- Managing and motivating a large finance team
You will be a qualified accountant with experience of working within a small to medium sized business. Your approach to finance will be very much involved in the detail and owning the numbers. You will be comfortable producing and presenting management information that can stand up to scrutiny.