Identity Management Security Engineer
7 days left
Prestigious Enterprise Company is currently seeking an Identity Management Security Engineer. Candidate is responsible for design, implementation and support of new security solutions.
- Access troubleshooting and production support as needed in all systems across the enterprise especially related to Active Directory, IAM, Privileged ID Management, and SAML technologies
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring Drivers, Privileged ID Management, and SAML SSO integrations.
- Has an advanced understanding of enterprise workflows enabling them to perform advanced troubleshooting and create advanced workflows.
- Building, releasing and importing Identity Access related changes.
- Understanding of Cloud solution best practices and integration techniques
- Researches, evaluates, designs, tests, recommends and plans the implementation of new or updated information security technologies
- Guidance on security vendor selection.
- Responsible for continuous improvement in driving process efficiency.
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
- Solid experience in related field preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or related degree, or equivalent job experience.
- Significant experience or training in Identity systems security fundamentals design, implementation and troubleshooting across all computer platforms.
- Extensive required of combined IT and security work experience with a broad exposure to infrastructure/network and multi-platform environments.
- Understanding of Identity technologies and understanding of integration of applications within a distributed environment
- Understanding of certificate based authentication and certificate management (eg SSL and PKI)
- Understanding of position based security model within the HR Org and distribution throughout the enterprise
- Experience in implementation and management of security access systems within the enterprise and in the cloud (eg Federation, SAML, etc.)
- Demonstrates an expert understanding of how security access systems integrate across the enterprise
- Any of the following are highly preferred: CISSP, CRISC, CISM or CCIE Security
- Knowledge and ability to teach/mentor an Engineer II provides regular knowledge transfer to team members
- Experience writing, executing and troubleshooting advanced Power Shell Scripts.
- Understanding of an IAM environment and related technologies, including Active Directory and SAP
- Ability to troubleshoot user account and directory object issues throughout the IAM environment including Privileged ID Management, Active Directory, and SAML environment.
- Demonstrates an advanced understanding of troubleshooting and configuring the IAM landscape including Privileged ID Management and SAMIL SSO integrations.