Interim Finance Business Partner
3 days left
An iconic British fashion retailer is recruiting for a Finance Business Partner on an initial 3 month basis, with potential for extensions. This role will form part of the retailer's Central London commercial finance unit, whilst also supporting the business through a major period of business and finance change.
As the Interim Finance Business Partner, you will be:
- Providing in depth and value add commercial finance insight
- Building business cases and appraising proposed capital investment plans
- Supporting P&L management and activities around FP&A, leading and providing controls around spend, budgets and forecasts
- Partnering extensively with non-finance personnel holding senior roles within the organisation
- Performing analysis around sales, margins, trade and stock
The ideal candidate will be CIMA/ACA or ACCA qualified, with at least 2 years post-qualified experience within commercial finance. A retail/FMCG background will be highly desirable, as will a proven track record working with and engaging with key retail stakeholders.
Apply for Interim Finance Business Partner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly