Senior Manager - M&A
Senior Manager, M&A required for one of Europe's major FMCG brands. Our client has significant plans in place over the coming years as they look to accelerate delivery of their expansion strategy. They have recently created a brand-new internal function which has resulted in several new roles.
This is a great career move for someone with an entrepreneurial spirit coupled with an ability to quickly assess target sectors and businesses. There will be a dynamic environment and you can expect to be directly involved in live transactions.
To successfully deliver in this position, you will need to have:
- Qualification in Accounting / Business administration or equivalent
- Bachelor / Masters degree achieved with Honours / Distinction or equivalent
- Fluency in English (other European languages are a plus)
- Extensive experience of M&A transactions, ideally within the FMCG industry
- Experience in interacting with senior stakeholders both internally and externally
- Financial modelling experience and understanding of different valuation methodologies (Discounted Cash Flow, EBITDA multiples etc.)
A little more information about the role:
- Target selection and sourcing
- Target relationship development
- Deal support
- Capability development
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.