Group Financial Controller
This is a fast-growing, privately-owned construction services company in the MEP, QS and Civils Sectors business with revenues of approximately £15 million operating throughout the U.K.
The shareholders have ambitious growth plans and are looking for a group financial controller who can:
- Provide strong financial management globally
- Finance each of the operations efficiently, while hedging as necessary
- Finance the company as cost-effectively as possible, with low risk
- Make full use of tax incentives and regional grants, including those related to research & development
- Contribute to the business strategy through in-depth analysis, while evaluating and challenging proposals put forward by management
- Qualified accountant or MBA with strong technical skills in accounting and finance
- Experience as finance controller of a company in the construction services sector, broadly defined
- Experience of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems
We are looking for a natural leader who will attract and develop strong people. He/she will have a sharp intellect and be able to think rigorously and strategically.
This is an ideal opportunity for a financial controller who wants to develop his/her career in a fast-growing company.