Transformation Programme Director - 18 Month FTC
- Opportunity to lead SCAS Global Digital Exemplar (GDE) Programme
- Provide leadership to the current and future transformation portfolio
About Our Client
South Central Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust (SCAS) is an award winning Ambulance Foundation Trust which delivers excellent patient care, year on year. Over the last five years SCAS has transformed itself from being a traditional ambulance provider to a dynamic and innovative organisation that delivers a holistic healthcare service to the population of over 4 million people whom we serve. Our role has gone far beyond simply transporting people to the nearest hospital. Today, we run 999, 111 and patient transport services (PTS), and provide a single point of access for people, predominantly, in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Hampshire and Oxfordshire who are ill, injured or concerned about their health. We also run PTS services in Surrey and Sussex.
Our strategy is to expand the business further, working with our public and private sector partners, developing our business organically and bidding for new work, in the current challenging financial environment.
SCAS has recently been selected to join the Global Digital Exemplar (GDE) programme which is made up of organisations recognised as NHS providers who are delivering exceptional care, efficiently, through the use of world-class digital technology and information.
This individual will ensure a Programme Management Framework is embedded to ensure delivery, work with key stakeholders across the Trust, CCG's and NHS partners both within our local health systems, and more broadly if required.
The Successful Applicant
This is a senior role and for the right candidate will provide the chance to work in this dynamic organisation at a challenging time.
The successful individual will have the following essential skills:
- Extensive senior experience in leading and managing complex programmes and projects through to delivery.
- Experienced in reviewing and interpreting complex financial and analytical information to support the development of strategic plans to deliver improvements and efficencies.
- Ability to translate strategic direction into achievable objectives and plans.
- An experienced leader who can lead and motivate a team with vision and inspiration.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and stakeholder management experience and be a skilled communicator and negotiator who can provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information.
- Demonstrate knowledge of current health and care system issues and knowledge of current digital / technical developments.
- Be educated to degree level and hold project and programme management qualifications.
What's on Offer
18 month FTC + benefits package for a band 8D
Ref Code: MPFE13941912Z