Group Financial Controller
As part of an expansion into the UK and EMEA market, our client – a fast-growing PE-backed US technology firm – is seeking an experienced Group Financial Controller to take responsibility for all aspects of finance and take the lead on shaping this greenfield position for future growth.
Based in Reading, you will report directly to the US-based Group CFO and manage a small team.
- Manage all accounting operations
- Ownership of all internal and external reporting
- Ensure internal financial controls at all Group companies are adequate and operating as intended
- Manage budgeting and forecasting processes
- Support strategic transactions such as M&A and financings
- Assist with sundry Company Secretarial responsibilities
- Qualified Chartered Accountant with excellent academic credentials
- Significant Financial Controller experience within high growth SME/ PE-backed product-based businesses
- Excellent critical and analytical thinking skills and keen attention to detail
- Strong technical accounting and modelling skills
- Prior experience with integrating financial reporting of an acquisition and international operations
- Effective inter-personal and collaboration skills
- Ability to communicate to and present effectively to Board level executives
Salary: circa £90k-£120k per annum
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.