Sales Director - Berlin
Sales Director (Berlin) - Customer Analytics SaaS - Berlin
A rapidly-expanding, growth stage, start-up founded in Paris are looking to add real quality to their Pre-Sales function in the UK. Recently named as one of the most innovative E-commerce technologies in the world, offering an in-depth look into how consumers are using and engaging with their platforms.
Through recent expansion across Europe and APAC, a need for additional strong new business professionals has become apparent. Additionally, following their recent round of funding finalising at over $40m, the buzz around the global team is exceptional, making it a great environment to breed a rewarding culture!
Join a great team, with a great environment to thrive and be successful! The German market is one of the fastest growing, emerging market for my client, creating an exciting and fast-paced environment.
The successful Sales Director will have a strong background in consistently hitting revenue targets within the SaaS industry, preferably with experience working with eCommerce/data analytics SaaS solutions.
- Handling overall responsibility for managing the sales and customer relationship.
- Qualify opportunities and develop a strong pipeline of new customers.
- Accurately log sales activity in Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Developing and maintaining key account plans that identify opportunities to deliver value.
- Providing feedback to team on market trends, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings.
- Provide customer and prospect feedback to both marketing and product teams.
- Adopt a proven sales technique.
- Establishing a trusted adviser relationship that works to ensure customer's overall satisfaction with our technology.
The successful Sales Director will possess the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years proven SaaS sales experience.
- A Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Fluent German speaking.
- Previous experience with MarTech SaaS or eCommerce solutions.
- Ideally, someone who has sold into direct brands.
- Lead generation experience strongly preferred.
- Accountable for results and delivery.
- Self-starter experience would be ideal, someone who can act independently and proactively.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt quickly, working in a start-up environment.
- SFDC experience strongly preferred.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to (see below) in the first instance.