Sales Director - Private Equity-Backed Business
Identify new sales opportunities, to pitch the organisation's products, and establish / maintain a good working relationship with any new contacts you bring into the business. The successful candidate will need to aim high, and look to deliver the organisation's next multi-million pound deal.
A high-growth business, backed by Private Equity, looking to continue an impressive growth trajectory.
The successful candidate will play a key role in the business. They will interact with the senior management team of the business, and regularly present to the Private Equity investors.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Researching organisations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets
- Researching and understanding the needs of targets and learning who makes decisions about purchasing
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport, understand client challenges, objectives and set up meetings
- To work with the Sales and Marketing teams to develop sales strategies for target markets goals for the team and ensure they are met
- Reporting feedback on market conditions about how this is affecting our business both now and in the medium to long term and we can create opportunities off the back of this intelligence
We are looking for an extremely high calibre sales professional. Sector experience is not essential, but the following experience will be beneficial:
- Excellent track record of exceeding sales targets and delivering high value new business
- Dealing with marketers and creative professionals
- Background in selling a conceptual product, ability to sell the value proposition
A basic salary of up to £65,000 + Benefits, including an uncapped commission scheme.