Parkinson Lee Executive Search, part of the Elevation Recruitment Group, is acting as retained partner for a global listed manufacturing business with a group turnover in excess of $2.5 billion in the appointment of a UK Sales Director.
In the UK our Client's turnover is in excess of £100 million and with substantial plans to grow the business both organically and via acquisition.
Reporting to the UK Managing Director, the UK Sales Director will be key member of Senior Leadership team. This is a high profile appointment and a real opportunity to shape the UK Sales Strategy whilst driving sales opportunities in both existing and new markets.
Specifically, you will be:
- Responsible for defining and executing sales forecasts
- Gathering market intelligence and customer insight to execute the Sales Strategy and ensure competitor advantage, and identifying new opportunities
- Establishing relationships with key account personnel and leading on all commercial negotiations and frameworks
- Responsible for setting budgets and targets for the sales teams and ensuring they are incentivised on profitability and performance
- A key member of the UK Senior Management team, ensuring the customer voice is fully understood, and that strategies are supported to maximise sales
- Forging effective working relationships with major clients and buyers
- Managing a large team of geographically dispersed Sales and Key Account Managers
The successful candidate will be/have:
- Previous experience in the building products sector
- Previously managed accounts with both direct and indirect channels
- Previous experience working directly for a manufacturer would be advantageous
- Proven track record of dealing with senior level account management
- P&L ownership
- Significant Line Management experience
This is an outstanding career opportunity in which you will play a key role within our client's UK management team; contributing both strategically and operationally to ensure the continued growth of the business.
We are conducting a UK wide search for this appointment, therefore we will consider candidates nationally.
If you are ready to take on a key, strategic leadership role in a premium brand organisation, then please get in contact with Vicki Banks at Parkinson Lee on 01709 303330 or email by clicking on Apply.