UK Country Manager
This is an outstanding career opportunity to contribute widely to an entrepreneurial, high growth, private equity backed organisation, a world leading premium equipment manufacturer and supplier to the industrial and corporate sectors.
Highly innovative and brand led, it has rapidly expanded through organic growth and today supplies its products and services internationally across Europe, Middle East, Australia and Asia Pacific.
With an ambition to double UK turnover in 2020, it seeks a talented Country Manager to play a pivotal role growing and leading its UK operation.
- Develop and execute the 3-5 year growth strategy and business plan underpinning the vision for the UK business.
- Deliver the financial strategy, taking responsibility for P&L, forecasting, budgeting and overall financial management of UK operations
- Deliver a national sales strategy to ensure maximum sustainable growth is achieved across all territories, channels and product segments.
- Drive operational and commercial excellence to ensure “best in market” capability to exploit relevant sector opportunities.
- Enhance people capability within the organisation, equipping it with the right talent for future success.
- Champion consistency and “best in class” performance across all aspects of the supply chain, customer service and aftersales.
- A proven track record leading and growing a dynamic, growing b2b operation. A sales background is ideal.
- An ability to easily flex between setting a strategy and “hands on” involvement in the day to day running of an SME.
- Energetic, inspiring and self-motivated, who has created a successful performance orientated culture.
- Leadership skills, with the credibility and influence to operate and communicate effectively at the C-suite level.
- Culturally attuned, values led and adept as a self-starter, who will thrive in an agile, hands-on commercial environment.
To apply, please quote reference HN203811EA