£70,000, Bonus & Package
A driven and ambitious Operations Leader with a strong IT and Digital awareness is required to join the Senior Leadership Team of Children with Cancer UK. Reporting to the CEO, you will be a highly engaging and driven individual able to set and drive the tone and pace of the operations as the charity drives to achieve exponential growth and impact.
Celebrating its thirtieth anniversary this is an exciting and critical time for Children with Cancer UK. With a new CEO and a challenging three year strategic vision, the Operations Director will lead and drive all aspects of operational delivery supporting the fundraising growth objectives, in order to deliver quality research that delivers results, raises awareness, and improves treatment and the quality of young lives.
- Reporting to the CEO as part of the Senior Management Team you will ensure a clear focus upon performance, process, governance, operational effectiveness and continuous improvement
- Involved, visible and energetic you will help deliver the strategic direction, through direct leadership of the IT, CRM database, HR and Facilities functions
- Through a clear and active involvement in operational delivery engender a strong and clear culture of commercial and relentless focus upon continuous improvement in all client delivery and internal operations
- An ambitious and driven Operations Leader with a clear track record of leading cross-functional operational teams including IT and Digital delivery. Hands-on and able to grow with the charity, you will thrive upon the active delivery of strategic plans, as well as the continual evolution of bigger picture commercial strategy development.
- Commercially astute and highly business facing, you will champion the pragmatic application of structure and control into internal operations delivery, client facing delivery and the effective use of client and customer data for the growth and success of the charity
- Energetic and delivery focused you will be a credible commercially minded Operations and Corporate Services Leader. The ability to influence long standing expert teams, into new ways of working in pursuit of growth and operational excellence is key
Please reply in confidence, with full career and current salary details, quoting reference MRC/68598
The preferred method of application is online by clicking "Apply".
Closing date for applications: 3rd September 2018