Interim HR Project Manager - Senior Managers Certificate Regime
3 days left
Our client, a Financial Services organisation, requires an interim SMR HR Project Manager to manage all aspects of Senior Manager & Certification Regime across the HR function. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that the associated HR processes and document retention meets the requirements, working across the organisation with key stakeholders.
Key responsibilities will involve:
- Lead on on-going awareness of the SM&CR across the organisation
- Implement and embed revised HR processes/ develop new processes in line with PRA/FCA requirements to ensure compliance is maintained
- Oversee training and communications, ensuring colleagues continue to be engaged and trained to achieve the highest levels of competence and compliance with the regulations
- Develop and implement controls, as required to ensure ongoing compliance/ competency
- Act as the 'go to' person within SM&CR, providing leadership, direction and expertise to all key stakeholders across the organisation
The ideal candidate will be an HR Project Manager who has been responsible for driving forward SMR within a financial services environment.
Apply for Interim HR Project Manager - Senior Managers Certificate Regime
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly