3 days left
- Key role within a leading, global engineering business
- Opportunity for worldwide travel
About Our Client
David Brown Santasalo (DB Santasalo) are a global engineering business based in Huddersfield, supplying bespoke engineered products and engineered solutions to some of the largest manufacturing companies and defence contractors worldwide.
David Brown Santasalo combines more than 285 years of gear engineering experience and knowledge, giving them an unparalleled insight into the environments in which gearboxes operate.
With more than 1,000 employees, seven major manufacturing plants and 23 service centres across six continents, DB Santasalo is ideally equipped to serve its customer base in Commodities, Marine, Defence, Power, Industrial and Consumer End Markets.
The company focuses on industrial gearboxes, power transmission, rotating equipment and drive units supplying every major sector. The company is going through sustained growth and offers an excellent career opportunity to help drive this organic growth across the world.
Group Head Office is based in Huddersfield, HD4 5DD.
A member of the group finance team, with the primary focus of the role relating to the management of cash and working capital across the global group and using your accounting skills and knowledge to liaise with the banks and lenders on treasury options, banking arrangements and financing facilities.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising with Banks and Lenders through formal reporting and daily operational basis
- To manage and maintenance of operational banking facilities
- Management of Bond and Guarantee facilities
- Reviewing and arranging other treasury functions i.e. FX contracts when appropriate
- Arranging and maintenance of internal funding arrangements
- Reviewing and preparing group wide cash flow and working capital forecasts
- Assisting sites with improving local liquidity
- Developing and improving individuals and group processes
- To assist in the preparation and review of annual budgets and reporting
- Ad hoc projects will occur and individual will be made responsible for these as and when
The Successful Applicant
- Degree qualified ideally in Finance, Business or Accountancy
- Accountancy qualification preferable
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of accounting
- SAP preferable
- Comprehensive excel skills
- Competence of core treasury skills
- Self driven/proactive
- International experience/dealing with other countries
- Deadline driven
Preferred, (but not essential) Requirements:
- MS Packages
What's on Offer
Your new role at David Brown Santasalo will offer a range of opportunities for worldwide travel along with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you fit the criteria and are interested in applying for this position then please click apply.
Ref Code: MPFE13942291Z
Apply for Group Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly