Global Workplace Lead - Workplace Consultancy
The Global Workplace Lead is at the core of developing and deploying improvements to the process and tools which support the implementation of new ways of working.
Our client is a leading Workplace Consultancy Firm who work together to innovate, share best practices, lessons learned and collaboratively develop new ways of thinking to deliver the best workplace solutions for their clients.
- Single point of contact for all workplace continuous improvement related issues - key interface for client and workplace team
- Design, lead and implement continuous improvement activities as advised by client and based on industry experience
- Own key relationships with stakeholders across all levels, gaining their buy-in to the change and leveraging them as necessary and appropriate
- Develop strategy and detailed programme for delivery and governance (working with the Global Workplace Management Office Lead as appropriate)
- Communicate at a high level and engage with other workplace team members to develop and implement the improvement
- Knowledge of or experience in delivering workplace change, agile/flexible/activity based working implementation, technology as an enabler, workplace improvements, workplace consolidation, data analysis/visualisation
- Practical hands on experience of implementing continuous improvements in the workplace field, including awareness of industry trends and alternative approaches
- Demonstrable ability of working closely with and advising clients in a consultancy capacity
- Beneficial to have experience in financial sector
The opportunity to join a leading organisation in Workplace Consultancy and progress within its successful Global Team.
Attractive salary and benefits