Group Tax Accountant
6 days left
Group Tax Accountant
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire, our client is a household named company looking for a Qualified Accountant to joint them on a permanent basis as a Group Tax Accountant.
This job would suit a qualified ACA/CTA/ACT or similar, with a significant experience in a tax position. This team is responsible for meeting many facets of the group's compliance obligations, including its tax compliance obligations, cash flow management and risk management. The Group Tax Accountant should be able to independently drive forward proactive tax advice for the various stakeholders within the business and manage the tax compliance on a timely basis.
The successful individual will most likely come from a Top 4 or Top 6 practice background but fast track tax professionals who have trained within Industry will be considered. The candidate will be driven by a strong work ethic and will be able to work with senior management understanding the bigger picture whilst also remaining "hands-on" in certain key areas of the tax function.
Duties will include:
- Preparation of the UK Corporation Tax computations across multiple companies
- Preparation of year end group tax in line with IFRS
- Preparation of the UK subsidiary accounts in line with UK GAAP
- Effectively partner with external auditors
- Assist and work with Group legal and the Company Secretary to support corporate tax and VAT
- Managing enquiries from tax authorities, in conjunction with local advisors
- Research and assess tax implications of business initiatives, with impact on global operations
- Work on analysis and feasibility of international tax planning opportunities
- Financial Reporting
- Review quarterly and year-end tax provision of the business
- Coordination and management of cash flow forecasting and payments
- Experience working with Tax compliance software such as OneSource or Alphatax
- Monitor legislative updates and technical guidance
This is a great opportunity for a strong Tax professional to join a fast growing business in a position that will offer significant exposure across the business.
For more information about this role or any other Tax Specialist jobs in Bedfordshire, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability
Apply for Group Tax Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly