Project Commercial Director
Sector: Construction, Civil Engineering, Infrastructure
Base Salary: Up to €150k base + bonus
Our client is a highly regarded design build integrator delivering cost effective industry leading solutions to clients on some of the UK's most challenging major industrial infrastructure projects often exceeding €1bn.
- As part of the project senior leadership team you will have full commercial responsibility implementing robust systems, modelling and procedures to mitigate risk and maximise returns.
- You will work closely with the Project Director with the remit to champion commercial excellence within the business across estimating, procurement, project central and sub-contract management.
- You will take ownership of all key commercial reporting functions developing the medium term project commercial strategy and ensuring the effective commercial delivery of work to the client's contracted requirement.
- Q.S Degree & MRICS/MICE qualified you will be keen to develop your career on a major prestigious project leading a team of 50+.
- You will be able to demonstrate commercial leadership within the industrial process sector.
- With first class communication partners and interpersonal skills you will be comfortable in leading disciplined teams with the gravitas to work at senior level with world leading clients.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting PCD/445x/01 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.