Location: Dublin, Ireland
Sector: Power, Engineering, O&G, Construction
Base Salary: €160,000, Car, Pension, Healthcare, Bonus
Our client is a leading multinational Design & Build Integration contractor working on major projects for global blue chip international clients. Following a recent major programme win they wish to appoint a Head of Commercial with in-depth process or clean room expertise.
- Reporting into the Commercial Director you will be Commercially responsible for a major suite of multidiscipline projects on a single site.
- To ensure all commercial activities are undertaken in line with client and business requirements & build, lead & support the commercial team comprising estimating/Procurement/Project Controls/Contract Leads with an overall team of 50+
- Monitor budgets & forecasts & review monthly cost reporting
- Degree in Quantity Surveying & MRICS qualified you will have expertise in commercial leadership on projects of £500m plus in value within the Process, Oil & Gas, Cleanroom or Petrochemicals sectors.
- You will ideally have FIDIC & bespoke contract expertise having worked for a EPC/EPCM/DB contractor managing significant value subcontracted works packages.
- A team player with a passion for successful project delivery and commercial success.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting CL/159x/31 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been