Head of Reporting - Group & Corporate Functions
A unique interim requirement has arisen for this FTSE 100 Giant they are looking to bring in a strong Controller for an Interim period of 12 Months. You will be dealing with Board level members of staff and be leading a team in the UK & Abroad.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for a number of legal entities
- Timely period end management reporting for a number of holding and financing Companies
- Accounting for specialist and Group wide areas such as Share-based payments, pensions and insurance
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards, legislation, Group Accounting Policy and Key financial controls
- Analysing new and existing business initiatives, challenging assumptions and highlighting risks and opportunities
- Support Group strategy led projects such as disposals and acquisitions
- Key component of Group Simplification project looking at distributable reserves planning across the Group, simplification of structure through liquidations and intercompany loan simplifications
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Big 4 Trained
- Stakeholder management
- Systems management
- Finance experience in a large, complex organisation
- Experience in central Finance functions, e.g. Treasury, Tax, FP&A etc.
- Global team management