Project manage the relocation, modernise and cultural change elements of a major strategic programme.
Work in one of London's most established professional associations and deliver meaningful improvement and change projects.
An established professional body, my client represents and supports their members in the UK and abroad.
The Project Manager will:
- Support the development of the options for decants and moves, taking account of BAU activities and expected handover dates for each phase of the refurbishments
- Work with the programme team and primary contractor teams to create a clear decant and final location schedule which defines where each directorate will be sited within the buildings
- Work with the Change Lead and primary contractor to coordinate the operational readiness plan, which sets out all the prerequisites for the moves, health and safety, IT support etc.
- With the primary contractor, develop an approach to decants and moves which secures the best experience for the user, taking into account the phasing and related requirements
- Manage the detailed activities, coordination and liaison necessary to support the decants and moves working across the project team as necessary. Lead meetings, updates and communications related to moves and dovetail with change management on aspects of operations that need to be managed sensitively. Recognise primary contacts and use networks to support successful delivery.
- Self starter with ability to work under own initiative
- Planning and organising own work as well as the work of the project team
- Managing effectively several projects/workstreams and stakeholders with competing deadlines, priorities and interests
- Highly collaborative, integrating and aligning plans with a broad range of internal and external functions
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience in moves and refurbishment projects
- Experience of managing financial budgets up to £2m
- Experience of managing matrix teams including third party suppliers
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong coaching, influencing, negotiating and interpersonal skills
A generous benefits package and the stated FTC Salary are on offer to the successful Project Manager candidate.