Interim Project Financial Controller
Partner Financial is working with an organisation who have an excellent reputation within the medical sector and a strong global presence in both developed and developing markets. The business is customer centric and committed to delivering quality and the highest standards of professionalism.
Our client has been identified as a key acquisition target and requires high level accounting support with the due diligence process including detailed assessment of the balance sheet, performance and historical trends. In addition, you will be tasked with mapping current processes also scoping out new systems requirements to support the continued growth of the Group.
Key Due Diligence support for potential Acquisition will include:
- Project Management - Build and track the project plan and process in support of the CFO
- Historical Trading - Summary overview of the Target, highlighting operating model and structure; historical trading results over the period under review (income statement overview); Analysis of revenue, gross margin, and EBITDA development;
- Net Working Capital – Summary of historical and days of working capital;
- Summary of Balance Sheet including Fixed Assets by type, Inventory, AP and AR;
- Cashflows – Summary of historical and current cashflows including movement and trends;
- Tax – High level tax review of all relevant taxes including Corp Tax, VAT and Payroll;
Ad hoc systems project will include:
- Review and map existing ERP, financial and operational systems
- Scope out requirements for new systems and potential enhancements
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- An ACA from one of the Top 10 Accounting firms and relevant Post Qualified Experience
- A strong financial accounting background with excellent understanding of the balance sheet and cash flow
- A forensic approach and outstanding attention to detail
- Previous experience assessing a company’s financials and performance for acquisition is highly desirable
- Proven project management skills and demonstrable experience of successful delivery
- Excellent systems skills including proven experience of process mapping and scoping out business systems requirements
- Ability to present and explain financial information at all levels of management
Interested candidates should send their CV to Neil French, who will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client’s selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.