Inhouse Consultancy Manager
Our Coventry based global client is looking to recruit an Inhouse Consultancy Manager into their head office function. This is a high profile team that works across the business to support strategic change, transformation and improvement programmes.
Household, global brand. Based in Coventry, West Midlands.
Our client is highly ambitious and innovative. In order to meet their significant global growth plans, improve efficiency across the board and deliver a sustainable industry-leading organisation, they are looking to recruit an Inhouse Consultancy Manager into their internal consulting team. This function provides management consulting capability across the whole of the organisation.
They are looking to recruit an Inhouse Consultancy Manager to engage with senior business leaders; providing expert advice and supporting the business to deliver its corporate objectives as well as leading and supporting critical business and operational improvement projects. The Inhouse Consultancy Manager role is high profile and will have a great deal of influence.
To be successful in your application you must have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience of delivering transformation, consulting and strategic projects in a global organisation;
- Experience of working in a Tier 1 Management / Strategy Consultancy;
- Experience of delivering and implementing cross-functional transformation projects in a challenging and disruptive environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels;
- Proven change, project and programme management experience;
- Degree qualified, 2:1 minimum
- Demonstrable success in delivering innovative solutions for complex problems.
up to £65k + exceptional benefits.
Innovative client operating in the Automotive industry.