Management Consultant – Procurement and Operations
There’s a lot of opportunity out there for someone with your background and experience.
How will you know though which is the right one?
- The one that pays the most?
- The one that gives you freedom to express yourself and ‘do it your way’?
- The one that offers the most flexible package to get that elusive work-life balance? or;
- The one that sets up your retirement most effectively so that you can enjoy it?
Imagine if you could have all of these in one great role?
As part of an international organisation, our client, Expense Reduction Analysts (ERA UK), have been helping individuals fulfil their personal ambitions and breakout from the corporate melee and satisfy their personal needs to fulfil their dream – independence.
ERA UK understand the number one challenge faced by most organisations – reducing costs as they grow and maximising their profits. ERA UK are a business to business consultancy, offering strategic advice and practical methods in order to optimise supplier relationships. As an expert with ERA UK you will use your business knowledge to generate improvements and tangible financial savings for your clients. ERA UK’s franchise model allows you the flexibility to build the business YOU want and harness your skills to operate your own Cost Management & Procurement Consultancy – to all sectors.
Having built up a great career so far, we often find that certain individuals reach the point where they have a great job but really what they want is autonomy and control. The only way to really do that is to go out and do something on your own – independently. Away from the corporate quagmire into a brave new world where you call the shots and the risk/reward balance is in your favour.
Gaining that work-life balance becomes important and for many that is the tipping point on why they have joined our client as part of their international network.
- Business owner – running your own business
- Client centric – it’s all about building and maintaining long term relationships
- Community – build a reputation in the local business community
- Predictable six-figure income based on your effort
- Prestige and prominence in your business community
- Balanced lifestyle
- Seeking a new challenge
- Good solid career, corporate or SME
- Likes to help others
- Wanting to take control of your career and future financial security
- Seeking a better work-life balance
About Our Client
Expense Reduction Analysts has been trading in the UK & Ireland since 1992. They are an international business consultancy, offering strategic advice and practical methods which optimise supplier relationships. In practice, ERA UK have a network of 650 specialist procurement consultants in 35 countries.
ERA Business Partners run their own businesses and are people with experience gained during long careers at a senior level in their areas, and they use this experience to advise businesses on how to get the best deal from suppliers.
ERA help to:
- Improve internal processes
- Manage supplier relationships
- Benchmark prices
- Conduct tendering exercises
- Integrate and identify new suppliers
ERA then stay with their clients for the long term, conducting regular invoice audits. This ensures that they maximise the savings identified and keep prices in check for the long term.
The opportunity to join ERA here in the UK and Ireland involves a personal financial investment to build a franchised business where you will benefit from a world class training programme, award-winning marketing support, ongoing support, a fast track launch programme and most of all, you will be joining an award-winning Franchise Industry Leader.
To receive a detailed information pack to help you see if this opportunity is right for you please follow the link. We look forward to hearing from you and ERA UK will be back in touch.