Interim Director of Financial Control & Reporting
1 day left
Leading Financial Services organisation based in the North West of England is looking to hire an Interim Director for Financial Control & Reporting. You will be responsible for all external and internal reporting for the Group (UK and Europe) developing and maintaining an appropriate control framework, managing and developing the transactional finance teams.
Key skills/experience required include:
- Proven track record working as Group Financial Controller within another Financial Services organisation;
- Experience working with businesses going through significant periods of growth and transition;
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified with relevant controllership experience;
- Excellent leadership and man-management skills, comfortable leading geographically dispersed teams;
- Strong stakeholder and communication skills, comfortable operating to board level.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Group Financial Controller to join at an exciting time of growth and transition for this maturing business.
Apply for Interim Director of Financial Control & Reporting
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly