Salary: £55k - £70k
A medium sized Management Consultancy firm, based in Central London, is currently looking to recruit an Analyst. You will be working on projects of various sizes within external clients, along side: Partners, Consultants and the wider business to provide key analysis, models and reports.
- Building financial models and develop business cases which are easily explained and can be handed over for use by non finance
- Financial statement/management report analysis
- Structuring and producing reports to present and summarise the outcomes of analysis work in an easily digestible format, for use at a working level with clients and consultants
- Research to establish as-is financial baseline of client's situation
- Supporting the project team and lead consultant by developing financial reports, financial analyses and business case financial models
- Undertaking investment appraisals and building knowledge of non-financial analyses e.g. operational, commercial, and strategic - in a wide variety of situations and organisations.
- Operating independently with external clients, initiating and forming relationships with key members of the project and relevant business function e.g. finance, sales etc.
- Supporting the Head of Strategic Finance with the internal promotion of the function's capability to consultants and partners
- Responsibility for the technical modelling aspects of business cases, taking them from inception to completion
- Ideally, from a Professional Services background
- Experience in Transactional Services/Corporate Finance/Advisory
- Ideally, qualified from a Big 4/Top 20 practice (ACA/CA or equivalent)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel (able to build financial models)
Apply for Financial Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly