Head of FP&A
Head of Financial Planning and Analysis needed for a leasing company based in Berkshire!
£100,000 - £110,000
A fantastic opening for a Head of Financial Planning and Analysis to join a prominent leasing company located in Berkshire. The overall role would be in leading a team responsible for the financial planning and analysis activities, covering the provision of analytical support and challenge to all areas of the business using value-based management principles. This role has the potential to lead into the Finance Directors role.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position you will need to have:
- Degree educated, or experience led equivalent.
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Senior finance professional with a proven track record in FP&A and/or strategic financial consulting.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills combined with a strong commercial acumen.
- Confident, with the ability to influence and challenge the business.
- Excellent team leadership skill.
A little more information about the role:
- Leading all strategic planning activities for the business, including quarterly forecasting of fleet, profit and loss and balance sheet
- Leading ongoing development of customer profitability analysis and actively stimulating the use of analysis to improve customer relationships
- Drive FP&A team performance, ensuring activities and prioritised, focusing on critical issues
- Pro-actively contributing to the realisation of Finance division objectives including participating in finance projects and as part of the finance leadership team
- Develop the FP&A team through regular performance reviews, ensuring internal and external requirements are met, as well as providing training when necessary
- Collaborate with the Head of Financial Control, Reporting and Tax, deliver management reporting providing insight in true underlying performance and facilitate decision making
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.