Interim Government Policy Adviser
2 days left
Interim Government Policy Advisers
Advanced SC is required
The post holders require Civil Service generalist skills.
Project Portfolio Management is required.
Experience of running your own short-term projects:
- Organisational skills to deliver projects quickly over a short time-frame
- Be able to settle into new teams, forming good work relationships and working effectively whilst being new to the the detail
- Be able to handle policy questions of considerable complexity and ambiguity, and be able to focus contributions on activities that directly support the objectives of their team;
- Be able to lead and manage teams
- Have strong report writing skills being able to communicate key messages clearly and succinctly to senior leaders and Ministers
- Have excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills
£300 to £350 3 months IN Scope of IR35
Apply for Interim Government Policy Adviser
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly