Interim Government Policy Adviser
Interim Government Policy Advisers
Advanced SC is required
The post holders require Civil Service generalist skills.
Project Portfolio Management is required.
Experience of running your own short-term projects:
- Organisational skills to deliver projects quickly over a short time-frame
- Be able to settle into new teams, forming good work relationships and working effectively whilst being new to the the detail
- Be able to handle policy questions of considerable complexity and ambiguity, and be able to focus contributions on activities that directly support the objectives of their team;
- Be able to lead and manage teams
- Have strong report writing skills being able to communicate key messages clearly and succinctly to senior leaders and Ministers
- Have excellent analytical skills and interpersonal skills
£300 to £350 3 months IN Scope of IR35