Interim Head of Digital Platforms
Leading London-based sporting business is looking to hire an Interim Head of Digital Platforms to take ownership and responsibility for the seamless running, maintenance, and development of their digital platforms, including website, mobile, back-end infrastructure, and CRM.
Skills / experience required include:
- Proven track record managing the digital platforms within innovative, state of the art organisations
- A proven history of delivering market-leading and multi-channel digital platforms.
- Strong technical understanding of digital technologies to include web, mobile, CRM (Adobe), and back-end infrastructure
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and communication skills, with a diplomatic and practical approach
- Good experience working with and managing 3rd parties, ensuring they deliver in accordance with SLAs
- Strong team management and leadership skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic digital expert to work with this globally recognised sporting business to continue to deliver outstanding digital solutions.