Night Warehouse & Transport Manager
- Night Warehouse and Transport Manager for a Growing retailer based in Cardiff
- Fantastic opportunity to take a step up in your career with a company with a great Culture
My Client is a food retailer based within the Logistics distribution and supply chain sector. The have some exciting expansion plans and have the capacity to grow their volumes significantly and are looking for a night warehouse & transport manager to join their business.
- Authorises the most efficient usage of vehicles
- Authorises the loading order of vehicles
- Determines the delivery schedule
- Authorises day to day changes to the delivery times and informs the Logistics Director and Customers
- Determines the hiring of additional agency drivers and vehicles when required
Determines the handling of the intake of supplier deliveries.
Authorises the order for deliveries to be picked considering the requirements of the delivery schedule.
- Informs their leader immediately in case of accidents involving employees, contractors or suppliers and completes the accident report form
- Informs the Trading Department in case of products that are obviously not complying with Health & Safety or internal standards specifications
- Controls the documentation with regards to the safe use of all Manual Handling Equipment to comply with the Health and Safety requirements
- Is responsible for ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety and Due Diligence measures in their area of responsibility
- Ensures continuity of the chill and freezer chain at all times
- Carries out Health and Safety checks on a regular basis.
For the Night Warehouse & Transport Manager you will be expected to:
Work any 5 from 7 including 1 in 3 weekends
Be able to work from 21:00pm - 07:00am
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career within logistics or retail
For the successful Night Warehouse & Transport Manager a salary of £69,340 + 33 days holiday.