Country Manager UK
iLOQ is a rapidly growing and internationalising Finnish technology company that transforms mechanical locking into digital access management.
iLOQ provides self-powered digital locking and access management systems that revolutionises the locking industry. The company's solutions are based on its self-developed technologies and proprietary patents that enable electronic locking without batteries or cables.
In 2007, iLOQ introduced the world’s first and only electronic locking system which harvests the needed energy from key insertion. The management of access rights with the digital iLOQ S10 locking system is easier and more secure than with mechanical systems. Its maintenance and life cycle expenses are significantly lower than those of mechanical or battery-operated electromechanical locking systems. In 2018 the company launched the iLOQ S50 product family that utilises NFC technology and smartphone. Read more www.iloq.com
iLOQ is now expanding the business to the UK and is looking for a Country Manager to execute their rapid growth strategy. Your mission is to establish the sales company in the UK, start the sales and recruit the sales team.
Country Manager UK
Exceptional high growth opportunity
Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Launch and manage the UK business with full P&L responsibility
- Develop relationships with potential clients and build, develop and manage relationships with Partners (Locksmiths)
- Deliver training to Partners and support and direct their sales activity
- Attract talent, then motivating and inspiring the team to achieve great sales results
- Support the delivery of projects with Partners
- Collaborate with other iLOQ Country Managers and the rest of the management team
- Produce robust and accurate business performance reports
- Sales leadership experience in a comparable role for a fast growing international company
- A track record indicating sustained delivery of outstanding sales results
- Ideally P & L experience
- Ideally with knowledge and experience of locking systems / access control systems / technical solutions to large client organisations (B2B), but must be comfortable selling technology based products and solutions
- Ideally experience in building and leading a comparable sales team
This is the perfect role for a hungry and ambitious sales leader who enjoys making things happen and achieving outstanding sales results. Experience within a Nordic business would be advantageous.
Are you the one we are looking for? We are looking for a sales leader, but also someone with heart, personality and great character. We offer you an interesting position in a fast growing company which is leading the technology transform. Join our team!
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please quote reference GB-02811. Applications can be submitted by following the ‘Apply’ function.