Senior Finance Analyst
Senior Financial Analyst
Based in Uxbridge, Middlesex, our client is an expanding and innovative company looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team on an interim basis.
This job would suit a CIMA, ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with experience in a dynamic and progressive international business. The Snr Financial Analyst will be responsible for ensuring global reporting and planning activities are performed and carried out effectively within the company's framework.
This company has seen positive growth in a developing marketplace with market leading products in its portfolio. New management and refocused strategy has assisted in pushing the business further forward resulting in the need for this role.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACMA or ACCA) with a strong academic background and proven analytical experience gained in a fast moving, international environment. The ability to build excellent working relationships at all levels to support stakeholders is essential as is demonstrating an understanding of core finance processes, management accounting, forecasting and reporting. You will be analytically strong with highly developed knowledge and ability to specify and use IT systems as well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for analysis of global monthly / quarterly sales performance versus budget and prior year
- Responsible for issuance of global monthly sales and P&L reporting pack with associated analyses and commentary
- Work independently closely with the Commercial and Operational Controllers to ensure commentary included in the reporting packs are aligned
- Ensure global management reporting is aligned and reconciled with statutory reporting for key P&L items
- Independently develop and issue quarterly reporting for capex, headcount and inventory and issue to key stakeholders
- Preparation of business analysis to assess the strength of the performance of the company
- Responsible for enhancing standardized templates that support analysis of KPI's
- Support manager on the roll out of external reports for banks, business partners and other external partners: sales, P&L, cash flow, balance sheet and covenant reports
- Support the team with the business review presentations
- Maintain and develop policies and procedures for sales reporting, management reporting and global planning
- Project lead on Standard departmental reporting packs development
- Input to and membership/management of other projects as appropriate
For more information about this role or any other Finance Analyst jobs in Uxbridge, Middlesex, please contact me in confidence or visit our website www.mrkassociates.co.uk
Every application will receive a response as this is the recognised working practice at MRK Associates.
MRK Associates - AGY
Quality, Relevance & Reliability