1 day left
A Financial Services Organisation is looking for a talented Business Analyst to assist the Project Manager with the roll out of SAP SuccessFactors across their UK operation.
This is a great assignment for anybody who wants to assist the programme lead on an end-to-end topical change programme. The Hiring manager describes the role as:
"A critical position within the programme team which suits somebody who can understand the SuccessFactors modules and engage with stakeholders to communicate the benefit these modules. You will ensure their business requirements are fully documented and analysed. This is not a technical role, rather a business facing, consultative role".
To successfully deliver this high-profile business transformation programme you will need to have:
- Previous experience working on an SAP SuccessFactors project as a Business Analyst - not technical experience
- A track record of end-to-end Business Analysis (processes and procedures).
- It would be advantageous to have Insurance experience.
A little more information about the role:
- In this role, you will need to be able to engage and communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels.
- Your role will be to explain the benefits of the modules to business stakeholders, document requirements and then assist with the delivery
- Producing succinct, professional and meaningful presentations and documentation to Senior Stakeholders in order for them to make decisions in a timely manner
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Business Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly