Excellent opportunity for an experienced Fund Accountant to take up a varied role as part of a small team managing the accounting and administration for an authorised OEIC.
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant, preferably with previous investment / property funds experience. An understanding of authorised funds and tax is also preferred. Genuine attention to detail and strong excel knowledge is essential.
You will have the gravitas and communication skills to deal with senior stakeholders internally and externally and to provide leadership and guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Preparation of half and full year financial accounts under UK GAAP and IMA SORP, including liaising the funds' auditors and completing within tight deadlines
- Assisting other team members with complex calculations and spreadsheets
- Reviewing NAV per share calculation for funds with multi share classes
- Preparing monthly management account pack including balance sheet review and reconciliation
- Preparation of relevant tax returns including monthly VAT returns
- Liaising with the acquisitions team and the depositary regarding acquisitions and sales
- Regular monitoring of fund compliance, FCA Rules
- Calculation of actual and forecast performance returns
- Fund distribution calculations, Fund reporting including board pack, cash forecasts, Data Vendor information and investor fund documents
- Updating and maintaining the fund's procedures manual
Apply for Fund Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly