Principal Power Solutions Consultant
Our client is an electrical engineering consultancy and solutions provider working in the demanding high-tech manufacturing and data centre environments. They have a growing demand for their services and are building strong client relationships.
Their clients are throughout Europe and they have a new office based in North West England.
Role and Responsibilities
An opportunity for a Customer Engineering Manager, who will be a first contact positioning the company as a high quality and cost-efficient solution provider.
The Customer Engineering Manager will secure contracts with targeted prospects to promote the company in the UK market, helping the company to drive its next phase as part of their management team.
This is a permanent role subject to the completion of a probationary period. Industry specific training will be provided.
The Desired Candidate
The Customer Engineering Manager will:
- Be customer focused, who can work with prospects and bring in business to deliver opportunities to a high standard and with a degree of ownership
- Possess great communication and negotiating skills, and work with appropriate marketing tools, convert opportunities and work with project teams to build the UK business
- Have Electrical Engineering qualifications and experience with a depth of knowledge in areas of electrical safety, design and power quality
- Have the ability to understand the sales process and route to market in high tech manufacturing and industrial construction sectors
- Hold a clean driving license with an ability to travel within the UK but above all to show enthusiasm and passion to succeed
How to apply
If this role is of interest to you, please send your latest CV and add six bullet sentences which will appeal to this client and will attract them to want to meet you.