Interim Chief Financial Officer
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Interim CFO to assist this Private Equity-backed European plastics manufacturer to overhaul their finance capability. This requirement has been driven by an increased demand in their product range. The business is a European business serving markets worldwide and is about to go through a transition from a small company to a larger company.
The ideal Interim CFO will:
- Have previously worked in PE-backed FMCG manufacturing businesses
- Have worked in large corporate businesses as well as having worked in SME's where cash is king
- Be used to having a daily focus on cash flow. This is essential whilst this business transitions from a small and highly successful business to a larger business servicing a more international customer base
- Be adept at producing reliable and consistent financial and management information which meets the high expectations of the PE backers
Candidates with the following experience will have a distinct advantage.
- Essential - English
- Advantageous - French, Dutch or German
Packaging, Plastics, Luxury goods, FMCG
If you are interested in expressing your interest in this role then please do so by submitting your CV, if your profile is of a strong match then the appropriate consultant will call you directly. Unfortunately individual calls cannot be fielded for this opportunity.
Apply for Interim Chief Financial Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly