Marketing Manager B2B
Marketing Manager B2B role for a global technology organisation based in Weybridge. Develop and drive multi-channel marketing campaigns.
The Marketing Manager B2B will be joining an established global technology brand - they have a fantastic brand and provide exciting opportunities to deliver creative marketing activity to support the continued growth of the organisation. They encourage employees to maximise their potential through learning and development and support. The role will be based at the Head office in Samsung.
The Marketing Manager B2B will drive and develop multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- Brand ownership, ensuring consistency across all marketing media
- Delivery on the customer journey touch points - identifying and delivering on key decision time frames
- Deliver marketing programmes to drive purchase and cross/upsell opportunities within the B2B market
- Drive media communications across PR and online channels
- CRM management
- Maximise insight to drive marketing focus and lead back into the business for product development and growth
- Agency and design team management
- Brand and category management
To be right for the Marketing Manager B2B role, you will have a track record in developing and driving marketing strategy to a B2B audience ideally within technology. You will have owned a brand and delivered activity for product launches. Track record in product or category marketing.
Salary on offer is up to £55,000 plus car and benefits.