SAP Data Architect / SAP Master Data Architect
Excellent Opportunity - SAP Data Architect / SAP Master Data Architect / SAP Master Data Manager - Major global top FTSE organisation requires experienced SAP Data Architect / SAP Master Data Manager.
- The company is going through a significant large-scale global transformation programme & deployment of SAP is at the heart of complex business change that will drive both future business strategy & drive innovation.
- As SAP Data Architect / SAP Data Manager you will be responsible for setting up the Global Ownership Model, & be the custodian of global Data Standards.
- This is an outstanding opportunity to shape & drive innovation, build capability & create opportunity for a data rich, major FTSE business.
Expertise & Responsibilities:
- Solid experience working as SAP Data Architect, SAP Data Manager, SAP Data Specialist, SAP Data Analyst, SAP Master Data Architect, SAP Master Data Lead, SAP Master Data Manager, MDM Manager, MDM Architect
- Establish Data Model, Metadata & technical translation of Business Rules to support Data Management Solutions (specifically MDG, BODS/IS) & their integration with key IT applications
- Responsible for alignment across Master & Reference Data landscape of key Data Governance Assets & Processes including data policies, standards & reference data values
- Experience creating conceptual, logical & physical data models
- Owning & maintaining MDM Data Model & MDM Architecture
- Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Architecture principles, such as SoA
- TOGAF or Zachman qualified (or similar) is highly desirable
- Proven involvement in aligning data governance assets (architecture, models, etc.) within a multi-national organisation