Marketing Manager for a global Business Services organisation based in Weybridge, developing and the executing the marketing strategy across on and offline platforms.
The Marketing Manager will join an established global Business Services organisation based in Weybridge supporting a wide range of industries adapting to modern day requirements and technology. You will join a strong marketing function supporting the sales and account teams working closely with the Managing Director.
The Marketing Manager will develop and initiate the go to market strategy to drive lead generation and retention, key responsibilities include:
- End to end campaign management across full media - on and offline
- Work closely with the Product teams to drive product launches
- Events calendar ownership and delivering effective events and trade shows
- Development of the customer journey from initial enquiry to on-boarding through timely and effective marketing touch points
- PR and advertising across print and online medias
- Support internal communications
- CRM management and developing bespoke targeted marketing activity
- Brand management
- Management and leadership of the Marketing Executive
To be right for the Marketing Manager role you will have a track record in B2B marketing developing marketing strategy in a role where you execute creative marketing campaigns. You will have high attention to detail creating marketing content for on and offline channels.
Salary on offer is up to £50,000 plus benefits.