Global Planning Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to lead the planning for a fast growing team within a leading manufacturing business based in London. The role will own the planning strategy and function within a leading supply chain team.
The business is a leading technology manufacturing business, creating, developing and producing a number of key products that are globally well known. Our client is one of the most innovative, effective and experienced manufacturing companies worldwide.
They are a global manufacturer that designs, develops and manufactures technology systems and components in healthcare, life sciences, space, transportation, defence and security and industrial markets.
Implement supply chain best practice to support the growth of the business and cost efficiency across a complex, multi-channel business
Responsibility for a $100m cost of materials, manufacturing costs and logistics
Build and develop a Supply Chain Planning team to deliver multi-functional responsibilities across the core Supply Chain functions (Warehousing, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement and Distribution)
Identifying and establishing new and cost effective routes to market for all new products and new regions
The ideal candidate:
- Extensive end to end supply chain experience within a global manufacturing business
- Experience managing a team and the ability to demonstrable leading change
- Experience of Production Planning, Demand planning, Supply and Distribution Planning
- Experience of managing multi-site teams and 3rd parties suppliers across Europe, N. America and Asia
- Experience of improving processes, systems, data and people capabilities
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Ability to articulately explain tasks to others and build strong relationships
- Qualification in Supply Chain Management, such as CIPS professional
- Up to £75,000 salary plus bonus and benefits
- Flexible working
- A clear career path