Interim Programme Manager
Our client is an NHS Hospital in the North West, who is currently seeking to appoint an Interim Programme Manager for a £20m budget programme to transform their clinical systems. The Programme Manager will act as the conduit between the Clinical and Non-clinical leaders in the organisation, for whom the programme benefits, and the workstream leads delivering the programme of work.
The key facets of the role include:
- Passing all relevant milestone assessments
- Chair Weekly Programme Delivery Group and maintain action log
- Ensure Programme Dashboard up to date
Communications / Engagement
- Co-ordinate creation of fortnightly newsletters
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Build and maintain positive working relationships within IM&T team
- Meet Associate COOs to update on Programme and discuss any related issues
- Ensure all programme reporting is submitted on complete and on time including, but not limited to:
- Drafting monthly papers for Finance committee and Trust Board for approval by the CIO
- Oversee production of individual project documentation
- Create content and Prepare Agenda and papers and ensure they are circulated 7 days in advance.
- Pre-meet with Exec team to prepare for Programme Board to ensure everyone is aware of key issues / agenda items
- Ensure minutes are circulated within two weeks of meeting
This is an exciting opportunity which requires a broad Programme Management skillset, with an emphasis on communication, engagement and presentation skills, as well as a solid technical understanding of Programme Management.
This role sits inside ir35. Rates negotiable depending on experience.