Operations Director - South West
A leading privately owned Transport and Logistics business with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK Logistics industry are looking for an Operations Director - South West to lead their South West Region.
Based within the Logistics Distribution and Supply chain sector
A leading privately owned Transport and Logistics business with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK Logistics industry. The business has a blue chip customer base and a strong reputation as a leading employer of choice.
In this exciting role, the successful Operations Director - South West will manage the Operations and key relationships with a number of key customers across a range of transport and distribution services. This will also involve analysing the operational side of the business to ensure maximum efficiency levels across all sites across the South West.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level
- Assessing the commerciality of Transport routes and operations
- Putting together commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships
- Working with Finance and Operations teams to ensure the optimum levels of service and profitability across a number of contracts
- Reviewing all warehousing operations in line with SLAs
The successful Operations Director - South West will have excellent commercial experience gained within the Transport and Logistics industry. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally
- The ability to negotiate complex commercial agreements with customers.
- Excellent commercial and financial acumen
- A good understanding of Transport operations combined with an innovative approach.
- A home location within the South West.
A salary of £75,000 - £90,000 PHC, Pension, Bonus, 25 days Holiday + BH will be available for the successful Operations Director - South West.